Be a part of changing your world. Make small changes at home that lead to big changes in how you care for your planet. Learn more about how you can get involved. Read about the climate changes, Global warming, and pollution’s effect on our drink water, rivers, streams, oceans, land, plants, animals, and the human race.
Becoming an Eco-Warrior is easy. Learn about what the Eco-Warriors are doing in your community. Then start by joining the crusade to save our home, our planet. You can learn by reading the information provided on these educational websites or if you Don't like to read? Then watch a film! Here are some films we suggest.
Watch a movie with your family. Make it a family night, add popcorn to your movie, and enjoy!
Our Planet - Our Future
" Fighting to Save Our Planet Through the use of Education and Motivation"
Anyone can be an Eco-Warrior
Step 1. Learn
Step 2. Take Action
Here are some Eco warriors 101's
1. Plastic is not degradable. Once created it stays around for hundreds and hundreds of years. Most pollution is not intentional. We don't intend to send garbage into our streams, rivers, and oceans.
2. Reuse, Reduce, and Recycle.What does this mean? It means to think about what you buy, what you use, what you discard, and how you discard it
3. Paper or Plastic? CHOOSE PAPER, you can use the brown bags to hold your curbside recycling. Plastics bags can not be recycled in CT.
4. Turn off your lights and TVs when you are not using them. Unplug electronics they draw power even when they are turned off.
5. Sign up for clean energy through your local electric company. It will cost about $4.00 a month. You can sleep with the peace of mind that your electricity is clean and not polluting the air, earth or sea.